GARDAWORLD is the largest privately-owned security services company in the world. We are doing more, for more clients, in more places across the globe. We provide security services for Canada’s largest retail, industrial and commercial companies. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure the safety and security of their employees and the public.
Qualified candidates will work in the heart of downtown Vancouver accessible by all public transportation. This is a high profile site with incredible potential for growth and training. This is a great seasonal opportunity to improve your experience, build your resume, and prove your dedication and capabilities.
You will be required to work between April and October and have opportunity to be considered for future seasons and/or other assignments based on performance.
We are currently looking for candidates for Security Managers at the Cruise Ship Terminal
What we offer you:
· Full time positions ranging from $45.000 - $50,000 annual
· Management opportunity
· Paid on-the-job training for Advanced Security Training and OFA Level 2 courses
· Free uniform
· Opportunity for growth within the company
You will be responsible for:
· Managing a security team in a high pressure environment
· Liasing with clients of different security agencies
· Assisting in crowd control and way-finding
· Valid British Columbia security guard license
· Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal (candidates will be tested)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Full 24/7 availability
· Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 Applications (Outlook, Excel, and Internet e-mail, etc.)
· Trained in conflict resolution
· Previous security management experience would be an asset
Interested? Join our winning team!
GardaWorld is the largest privately-owned security services company in the world. We are doing more, for more clients, in more places across the globe. We provide security services for Canada’s largest retail, industrial and commercial companies. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure the safety and security of their employees and the public.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
$20$ par heure
Date d'entrée en fonction:
-One year of continuous security experience or equivalent is considered an asset
-Basic security training and a valid BC Security License
-Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
-Ability to work in a team, follow directions, make decisions and think
Expérience de travail
If you interested, follow this link https://www.garda.com/careers/en/