• Improve and maintain corporate website to manage a Hung Fung's Internet presence
• Establish online marketing modeling and long-term e-marketing strategic planning
• Coach and guide marketing coordinator to implement e-marketing initiatives
• Initiate and execute online marketing initiatives to target customers
• Manage and conduct online analytics and metrics to improve sales, conversion rates and overall profitability
• Develop analytics into marketing data to build new customer segments and improve relationship with existing customers.
• Determine budgeting and track performance of paid marketing channels, such as SEO, Google AdWords, and WeChat, etc.
• Conduct regular competitive analysis to identify best practices and recommend action steps
• Perform other job related functions as assigned.
Number of hours per week:
35$ by hour
Job start date:
Who we are
HUNG FUNG NOODLE is a manufacturer of rice noodles, wheat noodles, dumplings, and wrappers in Richmond, BC. We supply our products to many popular Chinese restaurants, supermarkets, and retailers located in the Greater Vancouver area.
Marketing Manager – Online Marketing
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree plus five year of online marketing experience
• Strong project management instinct
• Solid understanding of online marketing practices and implementation
• Extensive experience in content management systems requiring HTML and content changes necessary to build and edit landing pages
• HTML proficient, knowledge of email coding to build and edit email a plus
• Ability to read and interpret data analytics to develop managerial strategies
• Develop and tract project performance against KPIs
• Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to work on flexible schedules
37.5 hours per week
$35 per hour
Suite 168, 13980 Maycrest Way, Richmond, BC V6V 3C2
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Human
Resources Office via email: email@example.com and quote Marketing Manager – Online Marketing in the subject line, no phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Languages asked for
Not at all
Minimum experience required:
five year of online marketing experience
Richmond, Lower Mainland - Southwest, British Columbia