Entry Level Customer Service Representative
We are a professional marketing firm seeking candidates for our entry-level customer service representative positions. All our positions begin as a trainee learning the ropes. We will teach you about event management, compliance, sales, marketing structures and product knowledge. We do not require any prior experience; we will train you in all aspects.
The job consists of daily event management, relationship building, product demonstrations or information sessions for the customers and face to face interaction with consumers.
Any customer service, sales, marketing, or retail experience are relatable to this position and the rest will be taught. A friendly attitude and strong work ethic are required with our company.
What you can expect:
- A positive work environment
- Training in our marketing structures and client information
- Travel opportunities around the Maritimes
- Prearranged events ready for daily management
- Relationship building and maintaining with event staff and management
To be considered as one of our newest representatives:
- You must be over the age of 18
- Be a Canadian Citizen; or have all legal documentation to work full-time within Canada
- Able to start working within 3 weeks AT MOST!
- Be available for FULL-TIME work during the day.
- If you are looking for door-to-door, cold calling and/or telemarketing, we are UNABLE to help you as we do not work in these areas.
This is not telemarketing, nor is it residential door to door services. We are not looking to fill any office/administrative positions. We do pride ourselves in building a reliable and resourceful relationship with each and every customer. Applicants MUST be able to commute to our office on a daily basis.
We are looking to fill our direct marketing positions quickly. if you want to be a part of a quickly growing, fun, fast paced team, APPLY NOW!
Please include ALL contact information as top candidates will be contacted VIA PHONE this week!