WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be part of a passionate team developing electric vehicle propulsion systems.
- Play a key role in the development of the first electric propulsion systems in the motorsports industry.
- Showcase your leadership skills and innovation mindset.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Lead all development activities for your projects, including presentations to the executive committee, preparing the budget for operations and capital expenditures, as well as setting the development schedule.
- Manage a team of engineers and design technicians working on implementing the electric vehicle propulsion systems in all BRP product lines.
- Work closely with the Design, Marketing, Purchasing, Industrial Engineering and Service departments to coordinate all project-related activities.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or the the equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of electric propulsion systems, high voltage, lithium-ion battery, AC/DC charger, ISO26262 and embedded software would be an asset.
- Experience in the development and production of vehicles or systems would be an asset.
- Five to seven years of project management experience.
- A recognized certification in project management (PMP, ACP, PSM, etc.) would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of business, operational and corporate processes.
- Experience of working in matrix environments.
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Lead and influence: positively influence colleagues to achieve sector-specific and organizational goals.
- Good communication skills: Express ideas clearly, be an active listener and use appropriate communication techniques for the given context.
- Creativity/Innovation skills: Constantly seeking ways to improve doing things and the quality of services provided.
- Promote teamwork: work collaboratively with internal and external partners to set objectives and resolve problems.
- Make decisions: assess the levels of importance, urgency and risk of a situation falling within your field of expertise and make the appropriate decisions.
- Organizational skills: Set priorities for your team of collaborators, develop resource plans, conduct project follow-ups, and ensure activity documentation.
- Forward thinking: Define your sector's activities, establish action plans, collaborate with others to implement them, and evaluate results and work processes.
- Ability to manage staff: mobilize resources under your responsibility, communicate clear expectations and provide the necessary support to achieve individual and organizational goals.
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let's start with a strong foundation -- You want it, we have it:
- Annual bonus: we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away: winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan: we want to make sure you'll enjoy retirement; we've got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities: being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare: fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
What about some feel good extras:
- Flexible work schedule: balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule: time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown: between Christmas and New Year's, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources: you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products: what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
WELCOME TO BRP
We're a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air. Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 20,000 spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it's not about the destination; It's about the journey.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >