LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move - on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 10,000 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft and Manitou boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it's not about the destination. It's about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- To work in a great atmosphere and a cutting-edge design studio
- To be part of a stimulating and creative field that's plugged into the latest trends
- To work with a talented international team at the forefront of industry trends
- To contribute to several ongoing projects that will bring out your creativity
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to brainstorming and determine how to meet latent user needs
- Create sketches and 2D renderings of concepts
- Initiate ideas for concepts, materials and creations for new vehicle designs
- Help bring ideation concepts to 3D prototypes and models
- Work with engineers, follow the development stages of projects and ensure the integrity of design intentions
- Conceptualize, design and develop functional, innovative and ergonomic solutions that lead to technical innovations
- Develop and initiate projects that meet customers' basic needs
- Shape the future with one of the world's best, friendliest design teams
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Relevant training in industrial design. Equivalent experience may replace training
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in vehicle design and development for the power sports, recreational vehicle or automobile fields
- A keen interest in the mechanics and workings of recreational vehicles
- Strong ability to communicate ideas by sketching, and knowledge of 2D and 3D design software, such as Alias and Rhinoceros
- Ability to produce clay models and mock-ups
- Solid knowledge of recent trends in design, assembly systems, manufacturing processes and the international transportation industry
- Excellent creative skills
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA
The Eastern Townships are located in the southern part of the province and share a 300km+ long border with the United States. The region's breathtaking landscape features 15 mountains, 19 lakes, 7 rivers, 33 beaches and 3 national parks. 80% of the territory is forested, making its more than 200 km of hiking trails possible. In the fall, the landscape becomes a festival of colours, delighting young and old alike. Nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts are sure to find what they're looking for among the many seasonal and yearround activities available, which include hiking, cycling, camping, skiing and golfing, not to mention hunting and fishing. Food lovers can treat their taste buds to the refined flavours of the region's vineyards, microbreweries and local products. There are also plenty of options for those who want to relax, with over 15 spas and relaxation centres, all of which are surrounded by idyllic vistas. The Eastern Townships offer unmatched quality of life.