Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care - JPOCSC Posting Number 1132959
Bring your clinical expertise and passion for providing quality, compassionate care to a challenging and rewarding Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care role where you can really make a difference to vulnerable populations.
Does this sound like the Nurse Practitioner professional you want to be?
- The responsibility and accountability for the comprehensive assessment of patients/clients/residents including diagnosing diseases, disorders, and conditions is key to this role.
- The ability to Initiate treatment including health care management, therapeutic interventions and prescribe medications in accordance with the statutory and regulatory standards, limits, and conditions, and employer policies and procedures. As Nurse Practitioner you will provide professional mentorship to other health providers and practices autonomously and interdependently within the context of an interdisciplinary health care team, making referrals to specialist physicians and others as appropriate.
- The position collaborates with patients/clients/residents and other health providers to identify and assess trends and patterns that have implications for patients/clients/residents, families and communities; develops and implements population and evidence based strategies to improve health and participates in policy-making activities that influence health services and practices. The position participates in peer review and self review to evaluate the outcome of services at the patient/client/resident, community and population level.
Would you Value?
- Prescribing drugs within regulatory scope for Nurse Practitioners and within applicable standard methodologies set by Fraser Health.
- Monitoring the ongoing care and order appropriate screening diagnostic investigations while you interpret reports of investigations and analyzes information to monitor progress and plan patient treatment
Are you motivated to join us? We will be looking for you to have:
- Current practicing registration as a Nurse Practitioner with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
- Relevant, clinical nursing experience
Professional/Technical capabilities will include your clinical knowledge and real passion for providing quality, compassionate care to motivate and inspire others.
In this Locum Casual position, you will be based at the Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre in Surrey, BC.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are outstanding in their respective fields
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage
Apply now and we can continue the conversation and explore you joining our team supporting our employees to provide the best possible care to the patients they serve.
Fraser Health values diversity within the workplace.