This mid-sized firm in downtown Vancouver is currently seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented Tax Manager, with solid tax planning and compliance experience to join its growing tax practice!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a Vancouver based Accounting firm with over 100 staff that has been in business for over 30 years. Operating out of the downtown core primarily, our client deals with a client base that consists of Public and Private Companies as well as the Not-For-Profits. Work life balance is extremely important to this firm and they pay overtime at all levels or time off in lieu of overtime whatever you prefer, 35-hour workweeks, and 4-day work week during the summer months. If you're looking for work/life balance look no further.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This firm is dedicated to growing their tax team aggressively in the coming years, so this is a great chance to get in on the growth. This firm offers ongoing professional development, and has many partners looking towards retirement, so you will have plenty of opportunities to grow your skills and your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Their tax practice offers the opportunity for a candidate to work in a wide range of tax projects. This includes corporate reorganizations, succession and estate planning, estate and trusts, business acquisitions and dispositions, inbound, outbound and cross border tax planning and complex tax compliance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Canadian tax planning strategies for clients;
- Advise on planning opportunities, tax minimization strategies and compliance issues;
- Research and analyze a wide variety of tax issues;
- Prepare, review and advise on complex corporate, personal and trust tax returns;
- Review the work of junior staff members, train, develop and mentor members of the tax group;
- Assist with client management and foster excellent relationships with clients and initiate business development opportunities.
- CPA designation
- 3 years personal and corporate tax experience
- Completed or enrolled in in-depth tax
- Base salary is in the $70,000- $90,000
- 4 weeks of Vacation are provided.
- Overtime is banked or paid out
- Benefits include 100 % of the MSP paid and 50% of coverage through Manulife. There is a 3 month of eligibility period.
- Professional and development fees are also covered by the firm.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to [email protected] If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White at (604)689-8697 Ext 272 for more information.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.