From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, Konica Minolta has a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time.
Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
The Named Account Executive will provide professional and ethical representation of Konica Minolta Business Solutions to the commercial industry in your assigned territory. You will be assigned a list of named accounts for the purpose developing long term relationships and attaining your quarterly sales targets.
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However, our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
Here's what YOU can count on when you join Konica Minolta:
· Competitive salary and generous benefits including employer contributions to RRSP's
· Exciting reward and recognition programs
· Career advancement in a fast-growing, fast-paced global company
· Extensive North American best in-class training
· Challenging & rewarding work
· Being part of a fun and exciting team that's passionate about offering customers real solutions to their business problems
· Balance Work with Life
Skills, Experience, Qualifications
· 1-2 years of sales experience in a B2B environment
· Good grounding in PC and network concepts and the ability to apply these skills to understanding and delivering printing solutions to our customers
· Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
· High level of professionalism and integrity
· Proven ability to sell complex solutions
· Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seek new business
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence
· The desire to ensure the utmost in customer satisfaction
· A valid driver's license and own a vehicle
· A university or college degree in Business is an asset
## Job Category: Sales
## Job Type: Full Time
## Street: 110-4401 Still Creek Drive ## City: Burnaby ## Province: BC
## Postal Code: V5C 6G9
## Portal: Ext
## Featured Jobs: no #LI-YA1