Are you a night owl looking for a forklift job with little handling? This position is for you!
Our client is a company in the food sector and is seeking Raymond narrow aisle forklift operators to join their team.
- Do the inventory of the shelved products.
- Use a scanner.
- Drive a Raymond narrow aisle forklift.
- Manage inventory.
- Work closely with the receiving department.
- Ensure the compliance to the safety procedures.
- Carry out any other similar tasks.
The benefits of the position:
- Quick job start.
- Possibility of advancement.
- Easy parking.
Bedard Resources offers you:
- In business since 1996.
- We tailor to all industries.
- We have 11 convenient locations.
- Our services are free for job seekers.
- Your application will remain confidential at all times.
- Minimum 6 months of experience driving a Raymond narrow aisle forklift.
- Experience in a large warehouse (an asset).
- Valid or expired forklift license.
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment.
- Very good attendance.
- Available to work in Montreal-East.
Send your resume to Antoine Fugère by fax at 514.667.6812 or by email at [email protected].
This is not exactly what you are looking for? Check all our other job opportunities on www.bedardresources.com. Consult our website regularly, new positions are added every day!