**As we have many branch locations across this market, we are hiring multiple candidates for this position. Apply today!**
What is the opportunity?
As an RBC Ambassador inside our branches, you will put clients first and find solutions to their individual needs. You will champion the RBC brand and drive business by supporting new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships. If you have the self-motivation to deliver exceptional customer service and thrive in a target based performance environment, you can build a great career with us as a future Account Manager/Banking Advisor.
What will you do?
- Proactively engage with clients in the branch and deliver an outstanding service experience through completing transactions and by identifying opportunities for advice, solutions, digital enablement and partner introductions
- Focus on education and demonstration, leverage technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive solutions and retain business
- Contribute to team results by listening and spotting opportunities to offer additional advice, introduce clients to the capability of RBC partners, or personally fulfil client solutions
- Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC team
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests while completing transactions
What do you need to succeed?
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in hands-on, target-driven solutions environment
- Drive and self-motivation, as well as excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours
- Eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Confidence and ability to learn financial concepts and willingness to obtain the Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course
- Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial, service or retail industry
- Mutual Funds accreditation
Is this job right for you? Check out our video and decide for yourself!
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: Toronto Downtown
Address: Toronto Downtown
Work Hours/Week: TBD
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Hourly
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/29/2019
Req ID: 153730