Skid Steer Operator
Awarded one of Canada's Best Managed companies in 2016, 2017 and 2018, The Forest Group of Companies is a vertically integrated diversified group of companies offering exterior construction material supply and services within the Greater Toronto Area. Focused on asphalt paving, concrete, municipal site services, landscape construction and other exterior construction, Forest has provided quality solutions for over 20 years.
We are currently looking for a full time Skid Steer Operator to join our growing team!
Reporting directly to the Foreman, the Skid Steer Operator will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating a skid steer to perform a variety of assigned tasks.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Performing a daily circle check on equipment operated.
- Following equipment maintenance schedule as required.
- General labour duties such as preparing materials and clean up of site area.
- Following all Forest safe work policies, practices and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the Foreman
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 3 years skid steer experience.
- A valid drivers license with the ability to get to and from the job site.
- The ability to operate equipment safely.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits plan together with excellent career growth potential.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.