For over 64 years, Gelderman Landscape Services has been providing Award-winning services to our clients. We are currently looking for individuals who are optimistic, productive and passionate about horticulture and take pride in providing red carpet services to our clients. If this sounds like you, we want to connect with you!
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Construction of retaining wall systems, fences and stonework projects
- Demonstrates best practices and GLS process standards in relation to jobs performed, including but not limited to: garden cultivation and weeding, sodding, perennial, shrub, tree, annual and bulb planting, hedge trimming and selective pruning, spring and fall property clean ups, soil work and over seeding, seasonal urn displays, etc.
- Operation, maintenance and transport of various landscaping equipment: excavator, stone saws, chain saws, destumper, chipper, vibro plate, drills and various hand tools
- Occasional pickup and delivery of soft and hardscape materials
- Complete required paperwork and report materials used
- Drive to and from job sites
- Promote safety, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times
- Be prepared to start work on time and to work extended hours as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years previous residential landscaping experience
- Post-secondary horticultural education or equivalent experience
- A valid G Driver's Licence with clean driver's abstract
- Excellent plant care and identification knowledge
- Knowledge of all aspects of residential landscape construction including hardscape installation
Apply online at www.gelderman.com/careers or direct via email at [email protected]
Gelderman Landscape Services is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
We appreciate your interest in joining our Team, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.