IT Security Analyst to actively participate as a member of the team in the planning, implementation, communication, delivery, training and support of business projects and continuous improvement of Security services
- Support the implementation delivery and go-live/on-going operations of business applications, plat forms and services projects of IT and other functional areas and service lines.
- Perform communication, resolution, feedback, route cause analysis and improvement outcomes in regards to IT Security Service Management, including: policies, processes, service level targets, deployment and maintenance changes, service requests, incidents, and systems updates.
- Participate in the development, implementation and testing Disaster Recovery Plan based on business priority
- Compliance with the IT Project Management methodology to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of project delivery and project success.
Industry: Information Technology
- University degree or college diploma.
- 5+ years' work experience in IT Security and/or IT Operations.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise IT Security and IT Operations systems, software and
- Working knowledge of current IT technologies across a wide variety of areas.
- Ability to keep up-to-date, understand and communicate the technology and business implications of emerging technologies.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Can conform to shifting priorities in spending strategies, product demands, and purchasing timelines through analytical capabilities.