Xinflix Media Inc. is a national telecommunications provider offering residential and commercial high-speed Internet, Television, Home Phone and Long-Distance services, as well as IPTV STB service with local Chinese and English TV programs. Xinflix Media Inc. also specializes in production and editing of TV programs, news and adverting, and live stream technology.
Headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Xinflix Media Inc. operates all across Canada. We are looking for an Information Systems Manager.
The scope and responsibilities of this position is as follows:
• Development and adoption of Xinflix architectural standards, principles and guidelines to support business and technology vision and strategy.
• Drive the architectural transformation of the current business and IT systems and applications into an efficient collection of services built on the industry best practices.
• Research and evolve information system functions to mature the technical competency and optimize our business capabilities.
• Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs in compliance with organization’s business growth goal.
• Maintain and facilitate relationship with various business stakeholders.
• Provide advanced level of expertise on information system to solve related problems and make technology decision.
• Manage a team of staff including programmers, analysts and support specialists to evaluate the functionality of systems.
• Responsible for hiring, training and mentoring technology team.
• Collect and analyze users’ feedback to ascertain needs and to ensure that facilities meet user or project requirements.
• Ensure the stability and reliability of operations of information system.