Mac’s Sushi at Fairview Mall located at top floor of CF Fairview Mall at 1800 Sheppard Ave, East North York, Ontario. We have in business since 2008. We prepare and distribute delicious, authentic, and fresh ready to eat sushi and rolls to shoppers in the mall, parties, events, business meetings and all corporate functions. We are building on a belief that our customers deserve only fresh sushi - made today, eaten today.
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will lead our restaurant and staff to make sure that our guests are receiving the best experience with our fresh sushi.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Terms of employment: Full-time permanent position (shift schedule) 30-40 hours/week
Salary: $23-$25/hour (10 days vacation/year or vacation pay)
Responsibilities and Duties：
• Manage daily operations of the business, bookkeeping daily income and expense spread sheet
• Manage promotion menu, party-tray setting and all special made orders via telephone, online and service channels
• Maintain highest quality of food, service, and cleanliness
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed and implement operational policy
• Interview, train and supervise staff
• Set staff work schedules and monitor work performance
• Coordinate food service between kitchen and service staff
• Participate head office meetings, participate in marketing plans and implementation
• Address customers’ complaints and concerns
• Weekly report to owner regarding food and labour cost
• Monitor inventory, order supplies and in control of price adjustment and food cost
• Speak read and write English
• Clear police records
• Must accept rotational shift schedule including working on weekends and evenings (mall schedule)
• Completion of College diploma (major in hospitality or food and beverage service management)
• Minimum of six months restaurant supervisory experience is required
• Food handler Certificate is available when applying
• Familiar with online order system such as doordash.com, skipthedishes.com, ubereat etc.
Please apply by sending resumes to [email protected] （reference 2020-M02 on subject line）. Only candidates meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.