Optimal Assessment Health Centre is seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to collaborate with teams to execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve business goals.
• Develop and implement a strategic sales & marketing plan and annual operational plans to support the achievement of the centre’s strategic goals.
• Lead sales & marketing department and supporting the goals of the centre’s revenue organization.
• Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures within the department.
• Set sales targets and create sales reports to monitor performance.
• Adhere to the business growth strategies, develop and implement marketing strategies and plans, lead the team to achieve the centre’s sales goals.
• Conduct marketing research, analyze, evaluate and improve existing marketing strategies and plans.
• Direct and implement the centre’s advertising and promotional activities, including web, digital, and social campaigns.
• Design and implement a social media and social networking strategy as part of the strategic marketing and training and education platforms.
• Analyzes target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
• Work with vendors and contractors to develop or refresh the creative on our websites, logos, signage, and all marketing collateral.
• Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, and patient trends.
• Lead and manage internal referral marketing, and existing patient marketing campaigns.
• Coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support centre’ sales objectives.
• All other duties as assigned.
• BSc/BA in business, marketing or relevant field
• Five years of experience in sales and marketing; solid experience in long-range strategic marketing planning
• Solid understanding of social media best practices and working with social media vendors
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Thorough understanding of market developments as well as marketing strategies and practices.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Type of Work: permanent, full-time
Salary: $35-$45 per hour, 35 hours per week
Location: 108-3447 Kennedy Road, Scarborough, ON M1V 3S1
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]