● Develop, review and improve administrative systems, policies and procedures；
● Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services；
● Interview, hire and provide training for staff.
● Conduct personal development and performance management planning for the Administration team including ongoing proficiency training and smooth onboarding；
● Maintain and promote a positive work environment through collaborative discussions and team communications ；
● Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies；
● Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services；
● Analyze and develop opportunities to increase efficiency and productivity across all processes whilst remaining consistent with all company policies；