Winful Seafood International Ltd. in Scarborough, Ontario is a professional and certificated seafood products supplier with more than 20 years of experience in this industry. We provide our customers all over the world with high quality seafood products at competitive prices. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to help us build long-term customer relationships and driving incremental volume and margin growth by selling packaged seafood and related food products to the East Asian market with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Full-time permanent position; 30-40 hours/week
Location of employment: 10 Melford Dr, Scarborough, ON M1B 2G1
Salary: $38 to $43/hour based on experience and performance; vacation days pay and sick days pay. Paid travel work related travel and accommodation cost.
• Lead sales team to develop and implement sales strategies, account planning, setting and monitoring sales targets for East Asian market in order to achieve the objectives and goals of the company;
• Participate and evaluate related sales activities, holding regular meetings, improve and adjust brand promotion strategies;
• Negotiate the contract terms and conditions with distribution and retail partners;
• Develop long-term relationships with distributors and customers, and provide high-level customer services;
• Track and review sales orders, monitor and maintain inventory to meet customer needs;
• Gather sales data for East Asian market, analyze the trends of international market for seafood products to dig and identify the existing and prospective customers;
• Work closely with marketing and other departments to develop more quality sales channels;
• Liaise with marketing, sales support, quality assurance, product innovation and operations to deliver goods in a timely and efficient manner and support the development of new products;
• Completion of college diploma is required; Education in relate to business is preferred
• At least 3 years of sales and management experience is required.
• Knowledge and experience in food related industry is required.
• Good negotiation and communication skills.
• Flexible with travel arrangement.
If you are interested and meet the requirement above, please send your [email protected] Only candidates meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.