- Perform the settings and adjustments of machines to achieve both product quality and product specifications;
- Help the operator assistant executing his tasks;
- Program production startup;
- Monitor the supply of raw material;
- Perform product quality check during manufacture;
- Set up tooling;
- Operate one to two extrusion lines simultaneously;
- Keep the premises and machines clean;
- Perform continuous quality control throughout production, according to established specifications;
- Fill in the different production and quality reports;
- Mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic knowledge (an asset).
Salaries discuss according skills.
***Please note that an evening bonus of $ 1,00/hour and a night bonus of $ 2.00/hour are alied to the salaries described below.***
--Operator in training--
$15,45 /h to $16,50 /h
--Intermediate operator class 2 and 3--
$16,55 /h to $18.50 /h
--Qualified operator class 4 and 5--
$18,65 /h to $20,25 /h
- Good physical fitness (ability to lift loads of 50 kg);
- Knowledge of both imperial and metric systems;
- Excellent manual dexterity;
- Ability to learn quickly and perform tasks timely;
- Ability to work alone and in a team.