Manoir Hovey, a 5 star Relais & Châteaux lakeside hotel, is looking for a bartender/mixologist to join our team.
- Pleasant lakeside work environment.
- Quality living environment close to the village of North Hatley, recognized as one of the most beautiful villages in Quebec and just minutes from the cities of Magog and Sherbrooke.
- Outdoor enthusiasts, skiers, snowboarders and bikers will find plenty to do in the region.
- Join a talented team, with Michelin star experience who encourages the exchange of talent and knowledge.
- The Le Hatley Restaurant serves fine dining cuisine and is a well recognized culinary reference in Canada.
- The restaurant Le Tap room is a bistro with local and seasonal flavours. Its menu offers simple yet refined dishes in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Chef Vachon orchestrates a responsible driven cuisine. His culinary vision recognizes the importance of supporting local producers, preserving, respecting and ensuring the health of our food systems for future generations.
Under the direction of the maître d'hôtel, the bartender/mixologist will have the following duties:
- Participate in the creation of the cocktail menu
- Takes orders from customers and waiters, and serves food and/or beverages
- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages directly to customers
- Ensures the cleanliness of his workplace
- Ensures inventory management.
- Be passionate about the restaurant industry and customer service
- Enjoy working in a team, have an easy and dynamic smile
- Experience in bar service and knowledge of wines and spirits
- Excellent professional presentation
- Bilingual French/English mandatory