Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Richmond, BC
Division: EES, OEM
Availability : Immediately
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges, specifies cost-saving solutions, and makes informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards.
With more than 800 employees across Canada, Anixter offers a variety of rewarding career opportunities, a wide range of benefits such as a competitive salary, generous bonus programs, a comprehensive employee benefit package, and a tuition reimbursement program.
- In this role you will initiate, establish, and build strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty of our Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Customers
- Serve a variety of markets by suggesting and delivering the right product solutions to meet customer needs.
- Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
- Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets.
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
- Experience in selling electrical power products which includes but is not limited to: wire & cable, panel and switchboards, transformers, power supplies, controls, relays, pushbuttons, and fuses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & French)
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with problems and competitive situations
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive attitude and solid work ethic
- High level of organization and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
We are grateful for your interest in Anixter; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anixter Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Anixter Inc. is also proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded FORTUNE 500® holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistic services. Pro forma 2019 annual sales were approximately $17.2 billion, including Anixter International. The company employs approximately 18,900 people, maintains relationships with more than 30,000 suppliers, and serves more than 150,000 active customers worldwide. Customers include commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities. WESCO operates 11 fully automated distribution centers and approximately 800 warehouse/branch locations in North America and more than 50 countries around the world, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
To see additional opportunities with Wesco, please visit their careers site at: www.wesco.com/careers