Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you want to work in a practice where you matter? Our practice offers you interesting Hybris related projects that will stimulate your career in an agile work environment!
What will your typical day look like?
You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies and tools, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided with challenging work opportunities. The role will offer you the opportunity to demonstrate and sharpen your technical, analytical, and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service to clients around the globe.
You will have the opportunity to work with our SAP team in order to manage and support projects related to various domains and clients. You will play an active role throughout projects' lifecycle (e.g., solution analysis and development, programming, configuration, testing, support) working within a team of experienced and dedicated people.
About the team
The Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- At least 3-6 years of SAP experience implementing SAP Hybris
- Strong hands on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS and e-commerce suite(WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Import/Export Service, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
- Experience in integration with middleware like PI, Mule Soft etc
- Must have experience with Unit Testing frameworks and general code quality standards
- Hands on experience in Spring framework including spring-core, springMVC, spring-ws, spring-data, spring-security.
MANDATORY: Eligibility to obtain security clearance from the Government of Canada, that is to say, have been in continuous service in Canada for at least 10 years
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.