Every summer the Algonquin Outfitters Oxtongue Lake location looks to hire rental associates to work in this unique, fast-paced work environment. This position requires outgoing, positive people who can think on their feet and have a love of the outdoors. Here, at Oxtongue Lake we place the highest priority on excellent customer service. A successful candidate will possess a working knowledge of Algonquin Park and area with a drive to learn. Rental experience is not necessary but is considered an asset. A valid driver's license and first aid is not necessary but preferred.
- Handing out and Reprocessing rental equipment
- Tie down canoes to customer vehicles
- Deliver canoes to access points within Algonquin Park
- Help customers launch canoes or kayaks for day trips from our dock
- Other duties as assigned
- Accommodation may be available (must be 19 years of age) for the right applicant.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- This position reports to Colin Bruce
A working knowledge of Algonquin Park and area, with a drive to learn. Retail or rental experience is not necessary, but is considered an asset. A valid driver's license and first aid is not necessary, but preferred.Benefits:
- You get to work with like minded people everyday on the border of one of Ontario's most majestic provincial parks.
- We have on property residence if needed and it's on the lake!
- Free use of rental equipment on off peek times.
- Generous staff discount and pro-deal program