Jubilant HollisterSiter, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for a Production Planner position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development, highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant HollisterStier is a rapiuly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Spokane, Washington. Our facilities in North America provide specialized manufacturing for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutica industries. We provide a full-range of support and services to streamline the manufacturing process such as on-site assistance from process qualifications through product release. Jubilant HollisterStier is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.jublhs.com.
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions' through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries prouuly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
- Planning and scheduling of products in Manufacturing and Packaging.
- Evaluate MRP & MPS. Review sales and inventory reports.
- Maintenance of Process Orders in SAP, (create, release, ali pertinent notes if any deviation occurred, TECO); including any rework orders and orders for various projects.
- Schedule machines for efficiency, consideration given to: availability of raw materials and equipment, inventory levels of finished goods; drug importance, evolution of sales, requests from Marketing, length of runs.
- Request raw materials to meet future production runs.
- Request outside contract work.
- Planning / scheduling activities of new product introduction.
- Lead the weekly status meetings of products with all manufacturing, packaging. and Quality departments.
- Actively participate in the monthly Sales & Operation meetings. Answer inquiries from Production and other personnel. Review & establish a maintenance program for SAP fields linked to Planning, such as lot size, lead time, etc...
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, ethical practices and adherence to relevant cGMP requirements and business regulations.
- Assist quality issue resolution in coordination with Quality and Manufacturing.
- Review and maintain Standard Operation Procedures linked to Planning.
- Participate in the development of Supply Management Team concept in coordination with Manufacturing, Quality, Planning and New Product Introduction.
- Hanule special assignments as delegated.
- Bachelor in Science or DEC in Production; CPIM certification an asset;
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment or equivalent under cGMP regulation;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supply chain role;
- Advanced computer and software skills ;SAP or other ERP's, Excel;
- Bilingual. G
- ood communication and interpersonal skills ;
- Demonstrated initiative and innovation;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.