What you will do:
- Daily and periodical review of our JIRA projects and Confluence pages.
- Configure and maintain our JIRA and Confluence systems.
- Create JIRA workflows including project workflows, field configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Create custom dashboards, reports and queries to the JIRA database.
- Research, recommend, and guide standardized methodologies for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management within JIRA and Confluence.
- Test new versions of the tools and add-ons to ensure compatibility.
- Work closely with other teams to define best practices for using tools across the organization.
Experience you have:
- Experience with administrating JIRA, Confluence.
- Deep understanding of JIRA and Confluence workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- Experience integrating JIRA and Confluence with other applications (e.g. Git Hub Enterprise, Slack, Jenkins).
- Proven ability to maintain strict organization across all JIRA projects.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including the confirmed ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working and communicating with cross functional teams, both technical and non-technical.
- Continuously driven to improve and implement Scrum methodology.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary, project bonus, benefits (group insurance and RRSP contribution program).
- Modern, comfortable and clean work environment.
- Flexible schedules.
- Free parking, greater Montreal area, reverse of traffic and accessible by public network.
- A world of opportunity for career growth.
- See the products come to life in our manufacturing facilities.
Please send us your resume in English and French.