By applying for this job offer, you are applying for a military job.
For an arsenal system to be accurate it needs necessarily meticulous adjustments. Electronic-optronic technicians maintain, repair and modify fire control systems to ensure ammunitions precisely hit the intended targets.
Additional information: http://bit.ly/FAC00327E
- Inspect, test, identify faults in, adjust, repair, recondition and modify electrical, electromechanical, electronic, electro-optic and mechanical equipment, optical instruments, and control systems for weapons and missiles
- Repair surveillance and thermal observation systems
- Maintain vehicle satellite navigation systems
- Maintain fibre-optic systems
- Repair laser systems
- Maintain optical, electrical and electronic test equipment
- Repair portable and trailer-mounted power-generating systems
- Operate and maintain general-purpose and specialized tools and equipment
- Drive military-pattern vehicles
In the Regular Force, your work location is not garanteed since you may be asked to work anywhere in Canada. However, if you only want to work in your area, the Reserve Force may be an alternative. Military personnel can be asked to work on atypical schedules. Salary increases according to the rank and experience of the member according to the rates of pay applicable on April 1, 2017. To know more about the rates of pay: http://bit.ly/payratesE.
Related civilian occupations:
- Electronic Engineering Technologist
- Electro-Mechanical Technician
- Surveillance/Thermal Equipment Technician
- Optical/Optronic Technician
- Laser Equipment Technician
- Technologist of computerized systems
You can apply for this position if you meet at least these conditions:
? To be aged between 16 and 55 years old
? To be a Canadian citizen
? To have completed at least 24 secondary school units (Secondary 4 and / or 5); OR Have obtained a Professional Diploma; OR Have obtained a certificate of equivalence at the secondary level (AENS-TENS); OR Have acquired General Educational Development (GED)
? To have completed at least Math 416 (CST4) and Physics Sciences 486 (AST4, ST4, EST4 or SE4).