Fournier Industries Group is a specialized team which operates in water treatment, mining, aluminum smelters, hydroelectric rehabilitation and in heavy industrial markets. Fournier Group is well established and is recognized for its quality by developing and marketing embelied solutions, high-performance and value-alied products that meet the operational needs and development projects of its clients in the renovation and rehabilitation of water treatment plants.
Fournier Industries Group is employing more than 400 employees and is looking for a teammate to act as :
INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL TECHNICIAN (ROAD)
Part of the Instrumentation and Control Coordinator team, you act as a "commissioning" technician to startup projects sold directly, or through our agents and international business partners. By the quality of your service to customers and your feedback to the programming and sales team, the company will maintain the leadership of its owned products in the global market. This job will give you the opportunity to travel all over the world but mostly in United States, Europe, Australia, Asia and Canada.
Seeing that the jop position requires the employee to work on the road, the desired candidate may livre anywhere in Canada.
Job description :
- As a start-up expert, you assist and execute the last steps preceding starting and commissioning of equipment and projects with clients;
- You train operators and perform after-sales service interventions with our customers;
- You assist the project programming team. You program and improve coding for Allen-Brauley, Schneider, Siemens...;
- You make sure that every system installed are well calibrated and work properly;
- When grounded period, collaborate within designs and innovations projects.
Skills required :
- Training or diploma in instrumentation and control, electrotechnical, electrodynamics, electrical engineering, automated production engineering, electromechanics of automated systems, or any other equivalent;
- 1 to 5 years of experience in a similar job;
- Knowledge and ability to learn various PLC programming languages and operator interfaces;
- Knowledge of industrial electricity.
Wanted profile :
- You are a motivated, self-reliant person looking for frequent travelling opportunities across Canada, United States, Europe, Australia, Asia and more;
- You own a valid passport and a valid Class 5 driver's license;
- You are interested to be on the move for several consecutive weeks, including weekends;
- You have excellent automated programming skills;
- You are well known for your excellent adaptability, availability and dynamism;
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable with customer service;
- You are interested in developing relationships with clients of various cultures in a customer relationship context.
Only those who are selected for an interview will receive an acknowledgement. All requests will be treated confidentially. If you want to work in a very stimulating environment, and if you fit one of these profiles, please send your resume to :
Fournier Industries inc.
Department of Human Resources
Head office : 3787, Frontenac boul. West
Thetford Mines (Quebec) G6H 2B5
Email : [email protected]
Fax : 418-423-7366
Visit our website at : www.fournierindustries.com
N.B.: The male form is for both women and men.