Kruger is Canada's leading manufacturer of specialty paper products. We are active in such traditional industry sectors as pulp and paper, containerboard and packaging. Our more than 5,000 employees start every day with one simple intention: to do better than the day before!
When you join Kruger, you become part of a family that shares a passion for excellence, innovation and growth. So, if you're looking for a rewarding position at a solid company that puts its employees first, then we'd like to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities:
Under the responsibility of the Cogeneration Superintendent, we are seeking for our Kruger Brompton Plant Stationary Engineers to work within the Line of Progression for General Helper to Chief Operator. You will be working at a thermal power plant (cogeneration) equipped with a fluidized-bed boiler and generating more than 23 MW of power that is distributed via Hydro-Québec's network. More specifically, you will:
- Help maintain, improve and operate the thermal power plant's various equipment in order to ensure the Plant's supply of steam, process water and compressed air:
- In particular, you will transfer chemicals;
- Ensure the maintenance of some heating and ventilation equipment throughout the Plant and compressors in particular;
- Help resolve issues in order to improve equipment and maintenance activities;
- Perform all other related duties.
Benefits and Other Conditions:
- Competitive salary, financial support and premiums for obtaining a higher-class certificate, bonus, etc.
($26.83 to $40.36 / hour).
- When you work for Kruger Brompton, a wide range of benefits may be available to you, such as competitive group insurance, registered pension plans, in-house training programs, development activities, paid professional accreditation and an Employee Assistance Program.
*We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Do you have a diploma in Stationary Engineering and a 3rd Class Stationary Engineer Certificate (or higher)?
Do you have good learning skills? Are you comfortable with computers?
Does your ability to manage stress and resolve issues make you the go-to support in your field?If you answered yes to these questions, this is the place for you! Contact us today.