Cintas is looking for 1 person for the night shift to load and 1 person for the evening shift to unload the truck.
Cintas is currently looking for a truck loader/unloader to join our team of service support partners. Cintas provides a variety of products to a large customer base each day. Those products invlude , but are not limited to uniform garments, carpeted floor mats, heavy duty rubber floor mats, dust mops, shop towels, aprons, hand soap products, and air freshener supplies.
Selected individual will be responsible for physically unloading the uniform garments and ancillary products by climbing in and out of the trucks and lifting and moving products repeateuly over the course of a shift. In addition, the Unloader is reponsible to drive company owned trucks in the parking area in order to make room for incoming vehicles throughout the day. Daily accuracy of products loaded & unloaded is necessary for inventory control and accountability.
- The ability to stand for 7 hours of an 8 hours shift
- A valid driver's license
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted. preferred
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
Our partner enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- RRSP Match, DPSP Contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance package
- Disability and life insurance package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career advancement opportunities