You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you'll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Req#JR00034457 FC062 St-Laurent
What's holding you back from building your own business?
Take control of your life and determine your own success. Enjoy financial independence and work life balance.
As a Sun Life advisor, you'll receive exceptional training and support to help build your business, competitive compensation, and ongoing recognition for your achievements.
Let's talk. This could be the start of something great!
What's in it for you?
- Be in charge of your own business and income opportunities
- Dedicated leadership support and head office specialists
- Great peer-to-peer networking, educational and training opportunities
- Industry leading technology and business services
- National advertising and personalized marketing collateral
- An innovative 'level commission' structure that can provide you with an ongoing stream of income, right from day one
- Access to group savings, stock ownership program and benefits plans
What you'll do:
- Grow your business by prospecting within your network and in your community
- Meet with prospects and Clients to review their goals
- Provide trusted advice about the right life and health insurance products to protect against risk
- Deliver personalized, ongoing financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term investment and retirement goals
- Build and grow your business through referrals
What we're looking for:
- Self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial
- Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Persuasive, able to motivate others to action
- Business development and prospecting skills
- Strong sales orientation and a passion for putting clients first
- Bilingualism (French, English, both oral and written) is required to answer calls from English and French speaking Clients across Canada and worldwide.
We want to hear from you!
Learn more and APPLY at www.sunlife.ca/becomeanadvisor
To be contracted as a Sun Life advisor, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Sun Life will not sponsor your application for authorization to work in Canada, including for a work permit or permanent residency.
The Sun Life advisor role is 100% commission-based. The possible salary disclosure provided by this job board does not apply.
Job Category:Sales - Direct
Posting End Date: