At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your talents shine.
Job title: Sun Life Financial advisor
If you have the passion to help people achieve their financial goals and the dedication to create your own success, becoming a Sun Life Financial advisor may be for you. For over 150 years, Sun Life Financial has been a household name, with a reputation as one of the best-known financial brands in Canada.
Many Canadians recognize the negative effect poor finances can have on their physical and emotional health. As a Sun Life Financial advisor, you can help clients achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives.
Become part of our history.
Your life as a Sun Life Financial advisor
- Work with clients to analyze their needs, provide advice and help guide them to achieve their financial goals
- Run your own business and be your own boss
- Have unlimited earning potential and the opportunity to advance
- Enjoy a flexible schedule to meet your work/life balance
- Have access to leading technology and subject matter experts to support your business
Qualities of our Sun Life Financial advisors
- Have a passion for helping others and putting others' needs first
- Are as diverse as Canada itself - with different backgrounds, experience, education and job histories
- Able to build and maintain long-term relationships
- Enjoy working independently and with others
- Adaptable and life-long learners
- Critical thinkers with sharp problem-solving skills
- Motivated to run their own business
- Want to be in control of their future and be their own boss
What's in it for you?
- Dedicated support from local management team and head office specialists
- Compensation and recognition for client service and growth
- Have the ability to directly impact your income growth
- Access to group savings, stock ownership program and benefits plans
- Comprehensive training and ongoing education opportunities
- National advertising and localized marketing support
- Growth opportunity - work on your own, or expand your business
- Access to new clients through a leads program
Just starting out? We'll provide training on the key skills and knowledge needed to help ensure a successful start. You'll benefit from ongoing coaching as you grow your business.
Applying with experience? As an experienced advisor, you'll benefit from a dedicated team of specialists including the tools, technology and education to support your compliant and growing business.
Interested? Let's talk. To learn more and apply, visit: sunlife.ca/careers - a Sun Life Financial manager will be in touch soon.
 2018 Sun Life Barometer Report. 85% of working and 90% or retired Canadians agree that poor finances tend to have a negative effect on one's health
Job Category:Sales - Direct
Posting End Date: