- Flexible schedule requiring weekend, evening and/or overnight shifts
- On the road 5 to 7 days at a time
- Available for dispatch 24 days out of the month including evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Requires commitment to 2 years ofcross-border, meeting Bison's expectations for our Canada/US Long Haul Company Drivers
- Hold a full Class 1/AZ license and obtained it within the last 6 months or put it to use within the past 12 months
- Have held a valid Canadian Class 5/G license for a minimum of 1year
- Have had no preventable accidents within the past year and no more than two moving violations within the previous two years to be accepted; this includes speeding, improper moves, seatbelt fines, etc.
- Have no impaired driving convictions in the past 5 years
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Capable to enter the United States and have the necessary border-crossing documents
- Live within 1 hour of a major terminal for at least the first 6 months of the program
- Able to commit to a 2 year employment contract
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Interested in other positions like the 'Driver Finishing Program- Entry Level or Refresher Truck Driver Training - Mississauga Terminal ' and for compensation information? View more under the Driver Finishing Programs profile.