- Start applying with LinkedIn
- Apply Now
- Please wait...
Date: Sep 28, 2023
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Type: DTTL - Secondment
Reference code: 123056
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Deloitte Global is the engine of the Deloitte network. Our professionals reach across disciplines and borders to develop and lead global initiatives. We deliver strategic programs and services that unite our organization.
Work you'll do
The role works directly with the Global Tax & Legal Innovation Director in implementing various workstreams in the Strategy, Innovation, and Transformation program, with a special focus on operationalizing our Ecosystems and Alliances (E&A) strategy. This role also works closely with the Global Tax & Legal E&A & Sensing Director.
In this role, you'll use your skills and experience to:
- Execute on Innovation strategic priorities and initiatives, aligned with the Global Tax & Legal Transformation agenda, including driving Radical Efficiencies, Client Experience and Big New Plays.
- Support Strategy & Operations of our Global T&L Ecosystems & Alliances program, including sales and pipeline tracking on our prioritized Alliances and Marketplace Business Relationships (MBRs), progress tracking on our priority E&A projects, coordinating with the business on strategic alliance opportunities and current activities and E&A-related sensing and research.
- Work with our MF network to drive startup venturing and explore new business relationships, including running third party pilots, as needed.
- Support the advancement of our GT&L sensing strategy and program by collaborating with external partners, marketing, specialists and cross-business sensing programs.
- Drive digitalization of our Global Offerings in collaboration with Strategy, Transformation and Technology functions by identifying areas for asset enablement and acceleration, leveraging our external ecosystem.
- Manage and nurture various Global Tax & Legal Innovation and E&A Communities to promote ideation, experimentation, knowledge-sharing across the network.
- Collaborate with GT&L Chief Technology Office and Global Asset Program CoE to actively manage and monitor the Global T&L Asset Portfolio, leveraging the community of T&L innovation SMEs and CTOs to feed into the global pipeline and inventory.
- Facilitate the sharing of ideas and assets across the global network via existing and emerging technologies, communities, and platforms, to drive new areas for collaboration with our alliance partners.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Tax & Legal deploys the right team of experts to address the ever-evolving needs of our businesses around the world. Our professionals deliver superior compliance and advisory insights and guidance (local and global) to support our businesses operating in singular or multiple jurisdictions.
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree (i.e., in areas including business administration, strategy and innovation, technology development, design), MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience preferably in areas such as: project management, strategic partnerships, innovation management, strategic planning, competitive strategy, scenario planning, and/or Strategy & Operations consulting (with top tier consulting firm), and/or new product development or new business development.
- Interest and intellectual curiosity regarding innovation, exponential technologies, alliances, ecosystems, exponential technologies and driving value through relationships
- Taking a human-centered approach, building strong relationships and networks and identifying connections and parallels to inform the bigger picture
- Excellent organization and program and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including executive-level writing and presentation skills; demonstration of strategic judgment
- Consultative mindset, ability to navigate ambiguities and complex structures
- Diplomacy, poise, maturity, empathy and a great sense of humor are all key attributes for success
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Comfortable working autonomously in a virtual global team environment, including self-discipline and time management skills
- Ability to travel (
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Job Segment: Strategic Planning, Marketing Consultant, Project Manager, Compliance, Developer, Strategy, Marketing, Technology, Legal
- Start applying with LinkedIn
- Apply Now
- Please wait...