We are a consulting firm specializing in e-commerce.We design, develop, maintain, provide training on, support and debug Magento websites.
MageMontreal is looking for a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will play an essential role in our client portfolio management. This position is a strategic and hands-on role.
The position includes a combination of project management and customer account management tasks such as:
- Lead the overall projects and facilitate solution design, planning, delivery and execution.
- Help the team prioritize the list of client requests, and plan the work for the next day and week.
- Update and resolve product log. Remove roadblocks to developer work
- Update the status of all customer support requests until each request is closed/delivered.
- Confirm the approval of deliveries with the customer.
- Keep track of the progress. Conduct project reviews and create detailed reports to present to C-suite executives
- Request data/files/images/information from the client for the website project under construction with us, keeping all this data well organized.
- Prepare the agenda of meetings with the client and the work team.
- Attend meetings with the client, to help the designer or programmer stay organized in line with the client's needs, and follow up with the client, in order to update the project plan based on the discussion with the client.
- Update the spreadsheet of purchased services.
- Brainstorm with the team, to come up with ideas on how we could help each of our clients more.
- Make a monthly or quarterly call to each client on how to best proceed with the project and the desired business objectives to reach
- Secure growth opportunities and initiate new projects
- Fluency in English & French language (verbal & written) - Required
- 2+ years' experience in project management or account management
- 2+ years' experience in e-Commerce
- Experience with Magento Cloud projects (optional)
- Agile Certification, PMP, CPO (certified Product Owner) or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) - preferred
- Able to manage various accounts simultaneously
- High organizational skills
- Ability to proactively report on progress
- Must be willing to work on EST timezone (9am- 5pm), on full-time basis (40hours/week)
Benefits for you:
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely
- International and diverse work atmosphere
- Culture of high energy, high ambition, always-on accessibility, and service from the heart for our internal and external customers.
- Training budget to support your professional development
- Growth opportunities and career progression
- RRSP contribution match policy
- Paid time off for vacation and sick leave
- Eligibility for Group Insurance Benefits and Telemedicine Service
- Birthday off
If you feel you are a good fit, please send us:
- Your updated resume
- Your availability
- And your salary expectation.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact: [email protected]