You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you'll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Job title: Sun Life Financial advisor
If you have the passion to help people achieve their financial goals and the dedication to create your own success, becoming a Sun Life Financial advisor may be for you. For over 150 years, Sun Life Financial has been a household name, with a reputation as one of the best-known financial brands in Canada.
Many Canadians recognize the negative effect poor finances can have on their physical and emotional health. As a Sun Life Financial advisor, you can help clients achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives.
Become part of our history.
Your life as a Sun Life Financial advisor
- Work with clients to analyze their needs, provide advice and help guide them to achieve their financial goals
- Run your own business and be your own boss
- Have unlimited earning potential and the opportunity to advance
- Enjoy a flexible schedule to meet your work/life balance
- Have access to leading technology and subject matter experts to support your business
Qualities of our Sun Life Financial advisors
- Have a passion for helping others and putting others' needs first
- Are as diverse as Canada itself - with different backgrounds, experience, education and job histories
- Able to build and maintain long-term relationships
- Enjoy working independently and with others
- Adaptable and life-long learners
- Critical thinkers with sharp problem-solving skills
- Motivated to run their own business
- Want to be in control of their future and be their own boss
What's in it for you?
- Dedicated support from local management team and head office specialists
- Compensation and recognition for client service and growth
- Have the ability to directly impact your income growth
- Access to group savings, stock ownership program and benefits plans
- Comprehensive training and ongoing education opportunities
- National advertising and localized marketing support
- Growth opportunity - work on your own, or expand your business
- Access to new clients through a leads program
Just starting out? We'll provide training on the key skills and knowledge needed to help ensure a successful start. You'll benefit from ongoing coaching as you grow your business.
Applying with experience? As an experienced advisor, you'll benefit from a dedicated team of specialists including the tools, technology and education to support your compliant and growing business.
Interested? Let's talk. To learn more and apply, visit: sunlife.ca/careers - a Sun Life Financial manager will be in touch soon.
 2018 Sun Life Barometer Report. 85% of working and 90% or retired Canadians agree that poor finances tend to have a negative effect on one's health
Job Category:Sales - Direct
Posting End Date: