Regular Full Time
As soon as possible
Days off: Saturday, Sunday, Statutory HolidaysReference#: 154873-lgi
Come work as a Primary Care Network (PCN) Implementation Lead with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Primary Care Network (PCN) Implementation Lead to join the Primary Care Integration team. Apply today to join our team!
As a Primary Care Network (PCN) Implementation Leads with Vancouver Coastal Health you will:
- Be hands-on, results oriented approach and a drive to develop, execute and support processes related to Primary Care Network implementation.
- Ensure the identification and incorporation of evidence-based standards and best practices for care delivery, coordinates project development for a broad range of initiatives, develops and adheres to project plans, project changes, risk management and partnership with the appropriate staff, partners, and stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate frameworks and processes for evaluation are in place.
Education & Experience
- Post-secondary degree in a health-related discipline.
- Master's degree in a relevant health or administrative field preferred.
- Five years previous collaborative and distributed leadership experience in health care settings or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in program development, implementation and evaluation.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Proven ability to utilize project management tools, methodologies and templates to effectively plan, prioritize, and manage projects in a set timeline, and to track and report progress.
- Experience leading and facilitating large scale change with multiple stakeholders; knowledge of current theories and practices of change management is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in building partnerships with health professionals, family physicians, and community groups/programs/services in culturally diverse communities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the capability of providing leadership to a diverse project team and interact comfortably with physician leads and senior leaders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of Primary Health Care, Population Health, and Health Promotion and the attributes of a Primary Care Network and Patient Medical Home.
- Extensive knowledge & clinical experience in designated area
- Proven ability to manage complex projects
- Knowledge and experience in community development
- Demonstrated ability in change management and change processes
- Ability to undertake program evaluation
- Experience with budget development
- Demonstrated leadership skills with diverse populations and stakeholder groups
- Excellence in computer skills, including the Microsoft Office group of products
As per the current Public Health Orders (Long Term Care/Seniors Assisted Living Provincial Health Officer Order and the Health Sector Order), as of October 26, 2021, all employees working for Vancouver Coastal Health must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status will be required.
WHY JOIN VANCOUVER COASTAL HEALTH?
VCH is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents. At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and ''going first'' when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. We invite you to join us in creating healthy lives in healthy communities by showcasing our passion for care, connection to the communities we serve and our culture of teamwork that makes VCH a great place to work.
- Comprehensive health benefits package, including MSP, extended health and dental and municipal pension plan
- Grow your career with employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
- Wellness supports, including counselling, critical incident and innovative wellness services are available to employees and their immediate families
- Award-winning recognition programs to honour staff, medical staff and volunteers
- Access to exclusive discount offers and deals for VCH staff
Please note that a resume is required to apply to this posting.
Hours of Work may vary due to project requirements.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to our goals of creating a great place to work and delivering exceptional care. We acknowledge and accommodate unique differences and ensure special measures are in place so that all prospective and current employees are given an opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to building a representative workforce and encourage applications reflecting diversity of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, racialization or ancestry, disability, political belief, religion, marital or family status, age, and/or status as a First Nation, Metis, Inuit, or Indigenous person.
VCH is proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Canada in 2021 by Glassdoor and Forbes.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.