If you are an experienced Commercial Insurance Marketing Manager who is looking for a new challenge, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Impact Recruitment has partnered with one of British Columbia's leading regional insurance brokerage that is looking to add to their team! They provide services for privately owned and managed businesses, non-profit organizations and for private clients.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Managing the commercial marketing department, supporting in all aspects of marketing accounts by building and fostering strong relationships with insurers, underwriters and other industry service providers.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Manage the commercial lines marketing department
- Liaise, negotiate and transact with underwriters and other insurance company representatives
- Negotiate and place new and renewal commercial business into the insurance marketplace
- Manage and track submissions for new and renewal business
- Track progress of policy documents and endorsements
- Liaise with Producers to discuss client needs
- Make recommendations regarding required terms and conditions
- Co-ordinate coverage comparison checklists
- Keep current on new products, coverage and market trends
- Technical support to staff for policy coverages and company underwriting information requirements
- Professional designation (CIP, CAIB or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years Insurance Marketing experience
- Level 2 broker license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in coaching and mentoring staff
- Experience in managing and improving workflows and systems in a Commercial Lines department
- Experience with TAM is a definite asset.
SALARY - 80K + depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Donal Byrne at 604 689 8687 ext. 205 or [email protected]. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.