If you are an experienced Commercial Insurance professional who would like to work on a wide range of mid-sized accounts, look no further!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client is an independently owned brokerage providing risk management solutions to commercial and personal clients all across Canada. Their operation is growing, they are looking to add a new service team member to their Downtown Toronto and Etobicoke offices.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As a new joiner, you will play a key part in the Commercial Lines team, working alongside a Senior Producer managing a diverse book of business.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Managing a diverse commercial portfolio from start to finish (mostly mid-market accounts)
- Nurturing a close relationship with your clients, focusing on customer satisfaction and retention
- Managing policy changes, renewals and remarketing
- Providing tailor-made solutions to ensure that customers get the best possible coverage
- RIBO license
- 2-5 years of commercial insurance experience is required, preferably in an Account Executive/Account Manager/Marketer position at a brokerage
- Solid knowledge of industry trends and current market preferences is essential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Hybrid option
- Employee-first company culture
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Maria Papp at: 437-370-6406 ext. 304 or email [email protected]. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.