WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be part of a passionate electric vehicle development team.
- Play a key role in the development of the first electric vehicles in the motorsports industry.
- Showcase your leadership and innovation skills.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead all development activities for your projects, including presentations to the executive committee, preparing the budget for operations and capital expenditures, as well as setting the development schedule.
- Supervise the engineering and technical design team in new vehicle two-wheels development projects.
- Work closely with the Design, Marketing, Purchasing, Industrial Engineering and Service departments to coordinate all project-related activities.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical and computer engineering, business administration or another related field.
- Five to seven years of project management experience.
- A recognized certification in project management (PMP, ACP, PSM, etc.) would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of business, operational and corporate processes.
- Experience working in matrix environments.
- Bilingual in French and English.
- Ability to lead and influence: Leading and positively influencing colleagues to achieve sector-specific and organizational objectives.
- Effective communication skills: Expressing ideas clearly, being an active listener and using appropriate communication techniques for the given context.
- Creativity/Innovation skills: Constantly seeking to improve ways of doing things and the quality of services provided.
- Ability to promote teamwork: Working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to set goals and solve problems.
- Decision-making skills: Assessing the levels of importance, urgency and risk of a situation that falls within your area of expertise and making the appropriate decisions.
- Organizational skills: Setting priorities for your team of collaborators, developing resource plans, conducting project follow-ups, and ensuring activity documentation.
- Planning skills: Defining your sector's activities, establishing action plans, collaborating with others to implement them, and evaluating results and work processes.
- Ability to manage staff: Mobilizing resources under your responsibility, communicating clear expectations and providing the necessary support to achieve individual and organizational goals.
The job is based in Valcourt (Qc) in the electric vehicle and propulsion development team.
WELCOME TO BRP
We're a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air. Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 20,000 spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it's not about the destination; It's about the journey. Yours.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >