- Support Financial reporting, analysis and consolidation of data.
- Management Reporting using Group tools HFM, Business Objects, Oracle, THOR etc. (Actual, Forecast, Budget & Restatement)
- Provide accurate & timely reporting and analysis to the BU NA management team and to the Business Controller: co-ordination, control, compliance check with TransFORM for the inputs from Market Units.
- Carry out pre-analysis work and draft questions to be asked to Market Units under BU NA regions.
- Analysis to be carried out includes, among other, trend analysis/run-rate, Benchmark analysis, production of Memo to BU NA management.
- Collaborate and coordinate with BU NA finance functions, various level of management and business controllers in monthly financials, annual budget and business reviews.
- Examine and evaluate content/characteristic of existing reports (like P&L, KPIs, Cash Flow, Head count, Revenue & Profitability growth, Sector wise growth etc.) and support in developing/consolidation of new/existing report/format.
- Implement data/report standards for consistent reporting and mini-automation to enhance reporting/analytical capabilities, efficiency and performance.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore?, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law