- Perform folding or rolling of material according to specifications;
- Prepare, inspect and bring the equipment to the dedicated workstation;
- Feed material to the machine manually or with handling equipment;
- Read various production plans;
- Prepare the necessary work tools according to the specifications;
- Check dimensions of materials and parts manufactured using measuring instruments;
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Permanent full-time position
- Daytime schedule
Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- Employee benefits after 1 month of work
- Clothing allowance after probation period
- Experience as a press brake operator (preferred);
- Good team spirit;
- Respect the internal quality policy as well as the security standards of the company;
- Meticulous attention to detail.