Company Name: TY Peak Tax Services Inc.
NOC: 0125 - Other business services managers
Starting Wage: 44.0 CAD/Hour
Schedule: Full-time, Permanent
Work Hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days/week
Work Location: 902-250 Consumers Rd., North York, ON, M2J 4V6
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Language of work: English
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Professional Services Manager – Business Services & Consulting will plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the firm’s service operations and be responsible for the efficient, accurate, and professional administration of the firm’s core business services provided by all employees, client-facing or not, to foster positive brand image and improve client satisfaction.
Primary Job Duties:
- Build, customize, manage and track regular reporting and policy implementations of business service operations
- Review team performance data, launch and maintain pragmatic KPI metrics based on historical performance, and communicate to Director routinely to align expectations.
- Analyze key business demands to identify trends and patterns, update monitoring metrics accordingly, and promptly escalate issues to the Director.
- Collaborate with senior management to plan and maintain an effective service quality assessment mechanism and feedback loop to encourage continuous improvement and exceed client service expectations
- Identify, assess, and develop standard action plans for process efficiencies of consulting services, business research, tax planning, payroll outsourcing, bookkeeping, ad hoc projects, and client services.
- Create and oversee internal training and drive routine knowledge sharing sessions
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements and business policies and procedures and educate the team regularly on compliance adherence.
- Standardize workflow patterns, performance reviews and promotion procedures.
- Document and edit the operation manuals to guide staff on business service excellence
- Actively connect and manage relationships with public agencies, academies and institutions, and search for project initiatives and collaboration opportunities to promote the firm’s services and increase awareness.