iJas Canada Inc. looking for full time Vehicle Safety Systems Analyst in Burlington, Ontario;
Main duties and as follows but not limited to.
• Conduct business and technical studies related to the automation of vehicle safety related business processes, data extraction, and systems integration
• Engage with various stakeholders to capture, document, update, and track vehicle safety user requirements to develop and implement new information systems and/or to update existing information system components
• Identify systems integration technical requirements to optimize information system solutions for vehicle safety users
• Design, develop, integrate, test, and implement vehicle safety related information systems business solutions
• Provide advice on vehicle safety related information systems strategy, policy, management, process optimization, security, and service delivery.
• Fulfill requests to extract data from various data sources for and generate recurring and ad-hoc vehicle safety recall reports, including regulatory, management, and performance reports
• Fulfill requests to extract, consolidate, and analyze data from various data sources in response to inquiry requests initiated by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) as part of an ongoing investigation
• Design data structures and develop database creation scripts
• Write, update, and integrate server-side code in multi-tier web application architectures
• Develop techniques for and perform data migrations
• Develop Technical and non-technical documentations
Understanding of MVC frameworks
Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
Minimum four years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, and implementing Java enterprise web applications