Your VIP Group Realty Inc. Brokerage is a newly established company with a team of highly motivated sales force, which is conveniently located in Richmond at Leslie and 16th Ave. We focus our services on giving the right match for our clients and home solutions to find the right properties for them. Apart from sales, we also help many clients from overseas to acquire properties for investments under pre-construction sales, income properties for students housing, renovated properties for quick flips, as well as clients who are seeking for immediate residential and commercial opportunities.
Our team of staff is well trained to accommodate immediate and flexible services like connecting the right people to ease out complications and increase efficiency in the showings and transaction. We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Construction Manager to join our family.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Be able to start work as soon as possible
- Be able to work full-time (30 to 40 hours/week)
- Be able to work with flexible schedules and willing to travel (paid mileage)
- College graduation diploma or above
- Minimum five years of experience in construction industry or related field
- Valid Professional Engineer Certification
- Familiar and be able to use Microsoft Office, MS word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Be able to read blueprint, schemas and drawings.
- Management experience is a must
We will offer you:
- Basic salary of $35-$40/hour
- Paid vacation days and sick days
- Mileage paid when travel for work
We ask you to perform the following duties:
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities;
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements;
- Plan construction project budgets, document all costs and ensure that expenses within the budgets;
- Plan and coordinate construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress;
- Manage construction sites, plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations;
- Coordinate and oversee the procurement of building materials and land acquisitions;
- Develop and implement quality control programs;
- Maintain, manage and document all project reports and statements;
- Review and analyze current practices and work flows by collecting and using the data and information;
Please apply by sending resumes to [email protected]; Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.