Cason Construction is construction company in Toronto providing quality construction, technical and management services to customers. For over 20 years, Cason Construction has consistently proven itself as one of the best in town full-service construction companies with a renowned reputation for delivering quality and cost-efficient projects on time and on budget. Currently, we are seeking a professional Landscape Manager to join our team.
Full-time permanent position; 30-40 hours/week
Office Location: 55 Barber Greene Road, Suite 210, Toronto, ON M3C 2A1
May also work at construction sites within Ontario
Salary: $35 to $38/hour based on your experience and performance;
• Direct and co-ordinate project related activities and work with the construction teams;
• Manage the workflow and ensure all work activities are carried out as designed;
• Negotiate between construction teams and ensure all projects are completed on schedule;
• Plan and direct the material management to make sure the cost is under budget;
• Establish construction standards and safety specifications, guarantee the safe working conditions.
• Ensure required tools are ate site to perform effective and efficient construction;
• Be responsible for the day-to-day oversight and implementation of landscape construction;
• Meet with potential clients to discuss options for proposed services.
• Communicate with clients and inform clients’ concerns to foreman and construction supervisor.
• Prepare design and construction estimates and proposals.
• Identify and quantify expenses, labour, material and timing requirements by studying plans, specifications and related documents to calculate costs.
• Read, analyze and fully understand site plans.
• Understand contractual terms and conditions.
• Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner
• Assist other departments as needed, and as directed by higher Management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Design or related fields;
• Owing a professional landscaping license is an asset;
• Minimum five years management experience in the landscaping and construction industry; must have large commercial landscaping project experience
• Must have good working knowledge in landscape construction materials;
If you are interested and meet the requirement above, please send your resume to [email protected] Only candidates meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.