IT Major Incident Manager
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 44 countries, Capgemini employs over 125,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking a professional with experience leading IT Major Incident Management for key clients in a complex enterprise IT environment, managing and leading the resolution of Major Incidents with teams across the GTA and multiple geographic locations.
This position will support the leadership by managing and leading professional and technical people resources to the rapid resolution of critical IT incidents in large, complex IT environments. The Major Incident Manager will also have knowledge and experience in ITIL v3 Incident, Problem and Change processes as they relate to Major Incident Management, including management of RCAs and Problem Management. This position will work from GTA West and no relocation will be provided.
Specific Accountabilities and Capabilities:
· Facilitate and coordinate technical MIRTs to resolution, managing technical teams in multiple geographic locations and time zones
· Lead MIRTs during and outside of business hours as required to meet Service Level Agreements.
· Influence technical teams to execute the tasks required to resolve high priority incidents
· Handle escalations in a timely and effective manner
· Manage MIRT resolution consistently with Service Level Agreements (SLA), and maintain comprehensive knowledge of SLAs and current status of SLA achievement and risks
· Produce and communicate status updates during and necessary detailed and accurate documentation following MIRTs
· Develop and communicate monthly MIRT reporting and identify areas for continuous improvement, trending and potential issues
· Facilitate the RCA process, perform RCA quality reviews, execute Problem Management as it relates to RCAs and MIRTs
· Develop and maintain positive and effective client relationships as part of ensuring client objectives and deliverables are met
· Develop plans to improve performance and productivity; develop, document and implement new and changed processes as required
· Produce and/or review cost estimates for improvement and new business initiatives and pursuits.
· Manage and support other ITIL Service Management processes as required
· Travel within the company and client sites in the GTA is required with potential limited out of country travel
-Work on a shift schedule to support non-business hour major incidents.