• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services；
• Develop, review and improve administrative systems, policies and procedures；
• Conduct personal development and performance management planning for the Administration team including ongoing proficiency training and smooth onboarding；
• Maintain and promote a positive work environment through collaborative discussions and team communications ；
Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies；
• Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services；
• Analyze and develop opportunities to increase efficiency and productivity across all processes whilst remaining consistent with all company policies；
• Interview, hire and provide training for staff.