Jubilant DraxImage, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development,highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant DraxImage Inc. is a rapidly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Yardley, PA. A global leader in the development of radiopharmaceuticals and state-of-the-art technologies, we are continuously seeking high caliber professionals to join our team. Jubilant DraxImage is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.draximage.com
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions' through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries proudly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
The Project Manager is the project leader for multidisciplinary project teams providing direction, drive, coordination and support for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closing of contract manufacturing initiatives.
- Comply with HS Project Management Guideline directives.
- Provide project leadership, coordination and support for multidisciplinary teams.
- Ensure projects are kicked off appropriately and required technical transfer information has been delivered by the client.
- Ensure that a project schedule encompassing project scope and associated details is accurately developed and regularly maintained.
- Ensure equipment and components are identified and purchased in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective communication of project timelines, status and needs to all project team members and stakeholders typically per weekly teleconferences and associated meeting minutes.
- Communicate timeline and scope change concerns to management.
- Monitor and report on component purchases, validation activities, process transfers, analytical transfers, and inspection, packaging and shipping requirements.
- Ensure daily communication of operational status and issues to affected staff and next higher level management
- Ensure timely review and updates of manufacturing, validation and other documentation associated with the project.
- Verify manufacturing personnel are properly trained prior to project execution.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding Project Management improvements.
- Ensure required activities are scheduled including equipment / component machinability runs, process walk through, demonstration and production runs and validation of processes and equipment.
- Meet and maintain requirements for GMP manufacturing and comply with GMP guidelines.
- Mentor / direct project lead.
- Implement and communicate project dashboard
- Participate in projects prioritization
- Manage projects budget
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor degree in hard sciences or engineering; or 10 years of related experienc
- Project Management certification desired
- OIQ membership an asse
- Minimum two (2) year of project management experience
- Minimum two (2) years of pharmaceutical Experience
- Minimum two (2) years of FDA Regulated Industry Experience
- Five (5) to 10 years of related experience
- Supervisory experience, an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent at managing conflict and influencing outcomes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (particularly MS project)