Tao Motor Canada Inc. is a leading supplier of high-quality power assisted Bicycle, electric scooter and electric motorcycle in Canada. We are looking for a Senior Engineering Service Manager to join our technical team to support our business growth.
• Evaluation, determination of failure mode and required repair scope of customer equipment.
• Direct and provide guidance to all direct reports within engineering and test departments.
• Review of customer technical requirements.
• Use established standards and procedures for overhaul, re-wind, and manufacturer new products to meet customer requirements within the QC and design standards set by the company.
• Liaison to sales, supply chain, quality, and operations for technical support.
• Technical Oversight of winding, assembly, and final product testing to ensure quality standards and on-time delivery commitments are kept.
• Develop and/or approve specifications, changes or upgrades for reverse engineered equipment for motor aftermarket opportunities.
• Lead the design and approve of new motor products and keep close connection with ODM suppliers.
• Support Customer Service and Sales teams.
• Ensure that the highest ethical and commercial standards are maintained.
• Manage engineering resources to support 100% on time, on specification and on budget, standard operating procedures and strategy objectives.