Employer Name: Edith-Min International Inc.
NOC: 9222 – Supervisor Electronic Manufacture
Employment Location: 1193 North Service Rd W, #C7, Oakville, ON L6M 2V8
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
Language of work: English
About Edith-Min International:
Edith-Min International Inc. aka Eastporters Audio Video (https://www.eastporters.com/ "Eastporters";) was founded in Hamilton, Ontario in 2006, and later moved to Oakville. Eastporters is the leading provider of home theater projector & general home entertainment needs and are the authorized dealers of 70+ manufacturers. We gave customers best prices on home theater equipment. We also provide design and installation services for Ontario customers. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all "EluneVision" projector screens (https://elunevision.com/) and "Valencia" seating (https://valenciatheaterseating.com
/), the brands Eastporters owns.
Primary Job Duties:
• Supervising bulk production of home theater devices and entertainment systems, like projection screen, home theater seating, etc.
• Supervising CTO production and design of customized home theater devices, like projection screen, home theater seating, etc.
• Plan and manage production and supply work schedules together with other departments.
• Supervising and coordinating other service technicians in home theater devices repairing.
• Coordinating and scheduling products and parts logistics and shipment, like projection screen, home theater seating, starlight ceiling panels, etc.
• Visiting OEM suppliers' factories for quality assurance and product development meetings.
• Inspecting, installing and testing electronic equipment, components and assemblies, like projection screen, home theater seating, and projector etc.
• Customizing the design and drawings of the home theater products by using computer-assisted design (CAD) software, so as to meet customers' needs.
• Participate in maintenance and trouble shooting of home theater equipment, like diagnosing, repairing and replacing parts, investigate potential production-procedure caused malfunctions.
• Identify any inefficiencies and suggest for procedural improvements.
• Bachelor of Engineering or related field
• 2+ years of professional experience in a similar role
• Experience in home theater product design and manufacturing preferred
• Experience with MS Office Suite
• Experience with AutoCAD or related applications (optional but recommended)
• Good ability to work hands-on and solve problems quickly
• Strong communication skills
• Strong self-learning skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to manage expectations of different stakeholders
• Willing to travel internationally (30%)