Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software. To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they've always been done.
What We're Looking For
Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. As a successful candidate, you'll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects as part of fast-paced, highly collaborative and agile teams. You are an experienced Software Developer who is excited to learn from talented, fun-loving developers breaking down complex problems into simple solutions. You have the passion for software architecture and design and enjoy building robust scalable applications in a cross-platform environment. A self-starter who can co-ordinate with a team yet work independently towards a common goal.
What's in it for you?
The People - From our humble origins in our founder's basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth - Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You'll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI's partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You'll Do
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services
- Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
- Be active in the community by participating in meetups and conferences
- Participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
Experience You'll Bring:
- A minimum of 3 -5 years of related industry experience working in software development environments where you are building front-end and back-end components of Web applications
- Strong background and experience with C# .NET, C++ and optionally Java programming languages
- Good understanding of data modelling and storage with well-known relational database (preferably SQL)
- Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Business Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
- Experience troubleshooting, and fixing issues reported by customers in a timely manner a definite bonus.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careersIf you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.